Friday, December 11, 2009

Kim

Friday nights are "date night" at our house.. Ryleigh usually goes to the mall with her friends and Scott and I go to dinner, just the two of us.

Tonight we went to Steak-n-Shake North. Our waitress' name was Chelsey. She was okay. No major complaints with her. Okay maybe a couple, but nothing over the top.

But Kim... OUTSTANDING.

As soon as we were seated Kim walked by and said "hi guys, someone will be right with you". She was not our waitress, I don't think she's ever been our waitress there. But she acknowledged us anyway. I can say, I don't think I've ever had that happen.
When I finished my sandwich, I scooted my empty plate to the side of the table. Moments later Kim walked by, looked at my plate, stopped and said "How was everything for you tonight?" And she waited for the answer.
Again............. This was not our waitress.
It really felt like she liked her job and was glad we were there.
Way to go Kim!!!

No comments: