Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Boooooo

Boo to McDonalds North (not usually)..
Ryleigh and I have Bethlehem live practice tonight, so I ran her through the drive through for her usual #10.

Speaker: Would you like to try an iced coffee?
Me: No thank you, I'll have a number 10 with sweet tea please.
pause.............................................

pause..............................................

Speaker: Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order.
Me: Sure, I'd like a number 10 with a sweet tea, again.

Pulled to the first window and pay.
Pulled to the second window. A very tall young man opens the window, turns over his shoulder as he hands me Ryleigh's sweet tea, and finishes a conversation (not big mac related) with his co-worker/friend. He then hands me the bag of food and closes the window. NOT A WORD TO ME.
Not a "here ya go" or a "have a nice night" or even a "thank you".. NOTHING.. He barely acknowledged my existance.

I would like to add a little positive.. When Danae Butler's daughter Kierra is working, the service is always top notch. Way to go Kierra.. Be a good role model for you co-workers, they need it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

There is nothing I hate more than walking up to a counter and the person behind it just stares at me.

Kerri said...

Arby's is notorious for that.